We are pleased to announce the day’s schedule for Saturday, October 22, 2016.
- 8 am: Registration opens at CTN5
- 9 am: Workshop: “Lighting an Interview Like A Pro – Without the Pro’s Budget” taught by Jonathan Lipsy of ISG. He will focus on setting up lighting in any location, using simple tips to get that high level look for your next documentary.
- 10:30 am: Workshop: “Step by Step – Making a Dynamic Documentary” taught by Geoffrey Leighton of Leighton Images. He will focus on how to give more impact to the story that your next documentary will tell.
- 12:15 pm: Video Festival Reception
- 1:30 pm: Video Festival Awards and Leadership Recognition
We are so pleased to announce that the Video Festival Winners List is ready RIGHT HERE! Congratulations to all the WINNERS – and everyone who entered. Please check the list on our website and let us know if there are any corrections to spelling any names that will go on the awards. If we don’t hear from you by October 3, you will be responsible for paying for any corrections that you want made. No exceptions, please.
Please note that each winning show receives ONE award. If you would like to order any additional awards, use the ORDER FORM. If a reorder is received by October 3, we should be able to deliver your extra awards at the Video Festival. Orders for additional awards will be taken until December 5. Payment is due at the time of the order. Checks only please!
We will accept re-orders at the Festival as well.
Information on Parking for the Festival