SPECIAL RATE Hotel Reservations for 2017 ACMNE Conference
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
350 Quaker Road
Falmouth, MA 02556
Telephone: (508) 540-9400
DIRECTIONS TO THE CONFERENCE
FROM METROPOLITAN BOSTON AREA
- Southeast Expressway to Route 3.
- Take Exit 1A to Route 6 West.
- Take first exit at Bourne Bridge rotary to Route 28 (Falmouth and the Islands), to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*.
FROM POINTS NORTH
- Take Interstate 495 to Route 25 East to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*.
FROM PROVIDENCE AND NEW YORK
- Interstate 95 to Providence
- Interstate 195 East from Providence to Route 25 East to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*.
*FROM BOURNE BRIDGE AND CAPE COD CANAL
- Route 28 Falmouth and the Islands to Route 151 exit
- Left at bottom of exit ramp
- Left at first traffic signal (Route 28A South) one mile to rotary
- Take first exit onto Shore Road, then 1.5 miles to Sea Crest.
Frequent connecting flights to Hyannis from Boston, Newark and New York City.
Service to Falmouth from Logan Airport and South Station, Boston, and from Port Authority Bus terminal on 41st and 8th Ave in New York City, via Bonanza Bus.