For the Small Centers Track, John Hauser gave us his 2003 PowerPoint ARCHIVE for DIY Video Archiving with the Internet Archive.
From How to Kickstart a Community Newsroom, we have
- A 2003 PowerPoint NEWS from Ian Bauer (Paradise City Press, Northampton MS) and
- A 2007 Power Point NEWS-TheStand from Ashley Kang (The Stand, Syracuse NY)
From two workshops of the Track Not Taken
- Mike Wassenaar & Joe Torres offer a 2007 PowerPoint for Lobbying and Representing Community Media Interests
- Paul Rapp’s 2007 Power Point RAPP for his workshop on Intellectual Property, Copyright and Fair Use in Media and Art .
And for the Thursday roundtable where attendees swapped media, John Hauser sent us several files:
- An outline of the whole project: swap_meet_outline
If you are trying to remember which workshop you saw and which you missed, you can still check our blurbs on workshops and roundtables in the links above.